Absolute Hammer load data

Looking at that picture of Butterbean on your avatar has inquiring minds wanting to know what you really look like. LOL 😝
old man.jpg

The only thing that would make that catfish picture better is that 7 yr old grandson holding it
Did some testing today on the 123 gr absolute 6.5 prc with n165 powder 3391 fps going to go a little more and call it good I'll post the details when done thanks for all the advice on crimping neck tension etc.

I reloaded peterson once fired brass that i used in my tests.

Virgin- 57.8gr powder = 3200fps - zero pressure signs.

Once fired - same charge = 3300 fps = hard Clicker.

I was curious how much of a change it would make, and it made a big jump in pressure.

So as my earlier post states. When you are reloading from one firing to the next, verify your pressure and speeds.

Safe loading!!

Has anyone tried the consistent crimp from titan reloading? I had been kicking it around for a while and decided to give it a shot since I'm looking at loading the Hammers in three 6.5 PRCs, three .300 Win Mags and a 30-06 plus I want to test it on a 6.5 Creedmoor Match load using StaBall 6.5 and 130 gr Bergers.

Put the order in yesterday so I should hopefully be loading with it next week but others experience would be a good starting point.
So it's basically a torque wrench handle for the press? Not specifically a die. Kind of makes sense but not sure if it does on the LEE Crimp Dies as they bottom out based on how far you screw them in if I'm not mistaken. I don't think handle torque makes a difference with the Lee crimp dies if they're set up accordingly but I could be wrong. Interesting for sure.

So it's basically a torque wrench handle for the press? Not specifically a die. Kind of makes sense but not sure if it does on the LEE Crimp Dies as they bottom out based on how far you screw them in if I'm not mistaken. I don't think handle torque makes a difference with the Lee crimp dies if they're set up accordingly but I could be wrong. Interesting for sure.
When you say hard clicker how do you know its not a issue with shoulder set back when sizing example New brass is not fire formed to your chamber once fired is so when sizing if you have zero head space that can cause the bolt to click when opening the bolt run the die down or bump the shoulder back . 002 and sometimes the clickers go away Pesonally I pay more attention too the case head ejector extractor primer pockets etc hard bolt lift etc.