Absolute Hammer load data

I chamferred and lubed the bullets with graphite. Still ruined/crushed 8 cases (expensive!). Can't get a custom FCD from Lee. They've suspended custom dies till next year🥵. Dropped back to .003 tension. Still gotta be gentle when seating new brass. Once fired they seat a little easier.

I chamferred and lubed the bullets with graphite. Still ruined/crushed 8 cases (expensive!). Can't get a custom FCD from Lee. They've suspended custom dies till next year🥵. Dropped back to .003 tension. Still gotta be gentle when seating new brass. Once fired they seat a little easier.
Didn't think about that in new brass. I bet it would with softer necks. I've had times where I shave copper off lol if I don't chamfer right

Didn't think about that in new brass. I bet it would with softer necks. I've had times where I shave copper off lol if I don't chamfer right
I've partially reamed the inside of the neck before to get better bullet too bore allignment in a 6.506 might give it sme thought something to tinker with maybe 25 thousands or so to get bullet started

Can we make one work? I'vemodified a bunch of them

I've had a couple case shoulders collapse when I was trying to expand up the neck with a Sinclair carbide mandrel. These were 6.5-06AI with the sharp 40 degree shoulder which doesn't offer the support that a standard 6.5-06 shoulder would have. Never had similar happen when seating bullets tho.

They do make a 6.5 PRC Crimp die if you can make that one work. I just got one in the pacesetter kit. If that 65 PRC crimp die would work you could order a Pacesetter set and then sell the sizer and seater very easily.

Last edited: