Absolute Hammer load data

Hand Skills

Have at it! It will be interesting to see what kind of speeds you will achieve. I think you are in the ballpark.

If it were me, based on what I saw with H4350 in the 280rem with 140gr Absolutes, I would start at 56gr, use a drop tube, and load until I ran out of room in the case. Again, I reckon it'll be pretty hard to get into trouble (overpressure) with that combo.

nealm66

I “think”, once you go to post #2 and tap the attachment, then go to your “files” icon on your main dashboard, It should be there for you to download. (You will need to do this each time there’s an update.)
Good grief, yup. I downloaded it about 10 times

nealm66

So forgive me if this is common knowledge. I would normally be pretty concerned with barrel throat erosion running something that light and fast but the bullet design helps keep that from being quite as bad?

ButterBean

LRH Team Member
So forgive me if this is common knowledge. I would normally be pretty concerned with barrel throat erosion running something that light and fast but the bullet design helps keep that from being quite as bad?
If you are worried about things like that you might want to pursue something else, Hammers are designed to be run hard

Last edited:

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.