Absolute hammer bullets and sever overbore chambers

I bet. Bean was telling me all about it this morning. He said that the 124 gr out of the 300 RUM outperformed everything. Still wrapping my head around this. šŸ¤£

Thats nuts! My screen name everywhere else but here is Speedkilz and I guess it aint no lie.
Now that we have a bullet that reliably withstands those speeds, to quote Bean "it's a game changer".

I've been a hardcore big bore fan for like 40 years now, also not a fan of mono's. I've had really rethink my approach to wounding/killing theory with these.

Now that we have a bullet that reliably withstands those speeds, to quote Bean "it's a game changer".

I've been a hardcore big bore fan for like 40 years now, also not a fan of mono's. I've had really rethink my approach to wounding/killing theory with these.
Agreed!

The speed of a bullet doesn't make the barrel will wear out faster.
Correct. But the amount of powder thats being burnt to acheive these velocities still erodes throats. It would do the same if you were running these amounts behind a conventional bullet as well, but with the hammers you can run higher charges before you hit pressure.