Absolute Best Low Light Scope with Illuminated Dot (No Price Limit)

I got a 4-16 T96 a couple months ago and immediately compared it to my PMII. The T96 is brighter during the day and lasts longer after sunset than the PMII, which has given me clear identifications as long as I'm willing to shoot in the past. I looked at several of the other scopes discussed, but I wanted FFP with a mil reticle. The T96 was the only scope that I could find that met all my criteria. I'm very much looking forward to hunting with it.

Thank you for your posts DonBogaerts, Riflehunter1776 and TRG65. Have not seen posts about T96 on Finnish hunting forums so every post of user experience is welcome. I've been eyeballing the 3-12x54 version for my predator/varmint and upland bird rifle. Correct me if I'm wrong but 3-12 version is also available with and without parallax ?

Thank you for your posts DonBogaerts, Riflehunter1776 and TRG65. Have not seen posts about T96 on Finnish hunting forums so every post of user experience is welcome. I've been eyeballing the 3-12x54 version for my predator/varmint and upland bird rifle. Correct me if I'm wrong but 3-12 version is also available with and without parallax ?

Yes for that one its optional for the 4-16 standard. Im thinking for my light hunting rifle go for the 3-12 without par and all capped. Just love the scope 😎 current one is on a b14 hmr. Its just a solid scope without any fancy stuff

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.