abnmike

abnmike

Live in Liberty Maine and am retired Army. Hunt in Colorado at the invite of a ranch owner and enjoy it so much that as we pack to leave we all are already talking of next year. Believe in 1 round 1 kill and have harvested elk in 3 of 4 years one at 520 yds. Am here to learn!!!gun)

Im new here too, but just figured id say THANK YOU, for serving your country!!! i appreciate it. my grandpa is a retired C.S.M. US ARMY AIRBORNE 187 ?ROC-A-SAN?? He'd probably kick my butt for not knowing how to spell "roc-a-son" but anyhow THANK YOU. WINMAG

Im new here too, but just wanted to THANK YOU for serving your country! i appreciate it. my grandpa is a retired CSM US ARMY AIRBORNE 187 "ROCASON" he'd probably kick my butt for not knowing how to spell "roc-a-son"......but... THANK YOU for your service. winmag

welcome abnmike. you will find this is a good place to sort thru the input and gain information. hunting is of coarse a personal thing as to how we go about it. i had a friend who tried all types of hunting, and became very proficient at all of them from archery to long range. he eventually got bored with them all. last i talked with him he had a single shot ruger #1 in 45/70 with no scope. he would sneak along the ridge tops looking for bucks in their beds. he'd get as close as he could before he shot. if the buck jumped it was over and he lost. thank god he didnt think we should all hunt that way.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here. We're all still safe here in America thanks to you standing your post...A job well done. Thank you
USMC 70-74.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.