Aadland Engineering, LLC-Are they in business?

seidersjoden

I am trying to order a set of Aadland Engineering, LLc 30mm Double Lug Rings, Severe Duty, Low, 0.83 Height. Is the company still in business?

Does anyone have experience with good 6 screw rings simular to these that are good quality?

Thanks,
Joden

I purchased a set of lens covers for my Kahles.....probably in February or March without any trouble. I know they get swamped and are trying to keep up.

As far as other brands of six screw rings.....I use Badger Max 50 rings. I've been extremely happy with the quality of the Badger's....they've held up extremely well! I also know NightForce has six screw rings out as well....I've had really good luck with the NightForce rings in the past.

Here's a link to the Badger rings:

https://www.badgerordnance.com/products/scope-ring-max-50-standard-height-823-30mm-dia-2/

These are Max 50's on my .338:

I purchased a set of lens covers for my Kahles.....probably in February or March without any trouble. I know they get swamped and are trying to keep up.

As far as other brands of six screw rings.....I use Badger Max 50 rings. I've been extremely happy with the quality of the Badger's....they've held up extremely well! I also know NightForce has six screw rings out as well....I've had really good luck with the NightForce rings in the past.

Here's a link to the Badger rings:

https://www.badgerordnance.com/products/scope-ring-max-50-standard-height-823-30mm-dia-2/

These are Max 50's on my .338:

I like the badger rings, have a set of 34mm with no use for them, but the problem is they are so **** heavy!

Thanks

They do offer Max 50's in aluminum...not sure if this is what you already have? Even though you can't use them. Might save you some ounces??

Otherwise...I'd recommend looking into the NighForce. I've had a couple pairs of their ultralight rings.....same materials used for their six screw...and they are very light weight. They also seem to have extremely tight tolerances and have a tough finish on them.

Good Luck,

Wayne

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.