A trip to McMillan

shortpants

I just wanted to let you guys know what a great company McMillan is. A couple of friends and I visited McMillan last week and were treated like family from the time we stepped through the front door. They educated us on there many choices and helped us narrow down the perfect stock for each of us. Not only did they explain the process of how their stocks are made but they treated us to a full tour of the place! It was really neat to see just how much goes into making the highest quality product that they can produce and be reassured that satisfaction is guaranteed! We had a lot of questions and they were very patient in answering them. They were kind enough to let me snap a few pics but I was not allowed to take any photos in the TOP SECRET ROOM. You'll have to pay them a visit if you want to see it all. It was a blast holding your stocks that you guys have on order!:D Anyway here's the pics, enjoy!!!

Pics not working, will upload them later.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts