A stud goat bites the dust!!

Very nice. How fast you running them? Looks like pretty good bullet performance to me. Did it exit?
2940 fps, and ya. 12 bullets through 10 pronghorn and 1 mule deer, and we have only recovered 1 bullet so far
20190924_205337.jpg

I guess a lot of yards in 7 kills means someone can shoot, of course we never count the misses. Less yards would make them a better hunter or huntress imho.

I'm not understanding this post. I envy her, the only thing I've ever even shot at past 300 yards is steel and a coyote.
This is a LONG RANGE HUNTING forum. I would assume more yards in fewer shots would be a good thing.
Please explain?
Remember, I'm new too.

I'm not understanding this post. I envy her, the only thing I've ever even shot at past 300 yards is steel and a coyote.
This is a LONG RANGE HUNTING forum. I would assume more yards in fewer shots would be a good thing.
Please explain?
Remember, I'm new too.
He is trying to bash on a 13 year old girl and the fact that not every kill she has made was under 100 yards.

Envy may be the key word here . Not all of us have the chance or the instruction to have long range shots . I'm glad that she has both .

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.