A place to shoot

Lapuatom

I live in sw Pa, west of Pittsburgh and am searching for a place to go shoot long range safely. Willing to help out with setup, maintain, provide some steel! Any comments welcome.

I found a place in se ohio, thunder valley precision. Have steel out to 1 mile, covered concrete benches, sounds like a nice place to shoot. Anybody ever go there to shoot, please chime in.

The ranch I have my private range on here in western MT is putting in a long range course with life size steel animal targets from badger to elk at random distances, to a mile maybe? Should be done this spring. Big log home there I think they plan on renting out too, for shooters. ? Know more latter.
Lonnie

Altra firearms up near Mercer. Look em up on Facebook or I think Paul has a website too. They do training shoots and range days a bunch. Its worth the trip up just to see his store! The whole thing is buried underground shipping containers. Prepper nut style! When u come up, let me know and we'll find some groundhogs to shoot.

I live in sw Pa, west of Pittsburgh and am searching for a place to go shoot long range safely. Willing to help out with setup, maintain, provide some steel! Any comments welcome.
Try this one. http://www.raynersrange.com/ Tom has regular matches, on weekends, in good weather months. The last time I was there, you could shoot all day for $20.00. It should be within 2 hrs. of you, depending on your location. It is south of Zanesville off of Ohio State Route 60.

There is a place in WV called Peacemaker. They have steel at 1k yards and other facilities. There is a waiting list for membership. I am on it, for who knows how long....🙁🙁

Wow...you guys back east really suck it up bad.....why not shoot from roof tops in the city....should be able to shoot a few times before you are arrested......:rolleyes:....
Just make,sure you say....'i wasn't hunting'..
.😝

Wow...you guys back east really suck it up bad.....why not shoot from roof tops in the city....should be able to shoot a few times before you are arrested......:rolleyes:....
Just make,sure you say....'i wasn't hunting'..
.😝
AND,,,,,,,,, it's truly a "target rich" environment!!!!