A new California ?

Hhardrockminer

Hey Bro, You just need to put a slash over the "L" and you have all you need to understand that movement.
Kids have been given everything for nothing and haven't learned you reap what you've sown

JMW67

Just think where they are all gonna be when the government can take care of them any more momma and daddy are gone and the only jobs available are blue collar talk about screwed

Last edited:

74honker

Just think were they are all gonna be when the government can take care of them any more momma and daddy are gone and the only jobs available are blue collar talk about screwed
Don't think for a second that our enemies of this world ain't thinking the same thing. God knows I hope I'm wrong but I'm afraid we have gone so far of the stupid cliff that that's what it will take to get this country back to where it should be if it's even possible now. I really hope I'm wrong but everytime I think there's a chance they go and prove me wrong by doing something even worse and or more stupid. I'm about as patriotic a person as you'll find and I love my country but I don't like where we are as a country now!

Bill Cauley Jr

LRH Team Member
The bad part is all of this is generational, they don't care if it takes a long period of time. We need to teach our youth how important it is to protect our 2nd ammendment rights. If we neglect this responsibility the next generation or two will give up that right in the name of public safety.
When I was in High School in the 70's we had a rifle or shotgun on the gun rack in the pick up truck at school. Look how things have changed.
We must’ve come from the same time I remember gun racks in every pick up truck I carried a buck 110 pocket knife every day through high school

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce