A new California ?

Hey Bro, You just need to put a slash over the "L" and you have all you need to understand that movement.
Kids have been given everything for nothing and haven't learned you reap what you've sown

Just think where they are all gonna be when the government can take care of them any more momma and daddy are gone and the only jobs available are blue collar talk about screwed

Last edited:
Just think were they are all gonna be when the government can take care of them any more momma and daddy are gone and the only jobs available are blue collar talk about screwed
Don't think for a second that our enemies of this world ain't thinking the same thing. God knows I hope I'm wrong but I'm afraid we have gone so far of the stupid cliff that that's what it will take to get this country back to where it should be if it's even possible now. I really hope I'm wrong but everytime I think there's a chance they go and prove me wrong by doing something even worse and or more stupid. I'm about as patriotic a person as you'll find and I love my country but I don't like where we are as a country now!

The bad part is all of this is generational, they don't care if it takes a long period of time. We need to teach our youth how important it is to protect our 2nd ammendment rights. If we neglect this responsibility the next generation or two will give up that right in the name of public safety.
When I was in High School in the 70's we had a rifle or shotgun on the gun rack in the pick up truck at school. Look how things have changed.
We must've come from the same time I remember gun racks in every pick up truck I carried a buck 110 pocket knife every day through high school

Betting we see a new "Tailgunner Joe" before too long.

9775318.jpg

I can tell you one thing that is going to get us in the end is college. I raised them very conservative and church going God fearing kids. But then you send them off to college and all the liberal wack jobs teach there and brain wash your kids. I can barely talk to one of my daughters who got it the worst. I just don't know how they get this in their heads in just 4 yrs. Oh and I believe in BLM.
Barrel life matters. Not really they make new barrels every day. Don't get me started on knealling to our flag.
Shep

Wait till she starts getting a decent paycheck and see how's much goes bye bye, my sister was a sjw after college till she started paying for it. Funny how the opinions swayed back to the roots real fast

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.