A "Nearly Ideal" LRH scope on my 6.5 PRC Hunting Rifle

I didn't think that I would like the larger MIL adjustments, but it just so happens that a MIL reticle matches my drops in my particular rifle (6.5 Creedmoor) with the load I'm using. So it turned out to be easier to use; at least for my own range limited stuff out to 500 yards. Now I'm thinking MIL would be easier to adjust even at longer ranges. You can do it with MOA or MIL, you just have to do the math and then get used to it. Some brilliant folks can actually do both and still keep everything straight in their heads. Don't ya hate those Math Geeks!

There's absolutely nothing wrong with either, mils or MOA. But I'm sure that some keyboard warriors would like to stomp on your opinions.
Funny thing though, their opinions aren't as opionated when they are standing toe to toe with you.

Back on track: They are a fine scope, and one of a few really dependable dialers out there. I have one sitting here in the box, patiently waiting on the barrel for my 280ai build. Cameraland still has a few left on sale for those that need to grab one up at a bargain.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.