A must see-Powder River Predators DVD

Ernie

SPONSOR
I don't watch shooting or hunting DVD's that often, but came into contact with this DVD by accident. I have watched several of Steve's (sscoyote's) coyote hunting DVD's and VHS's in the past, but this one was my hands down favorite. These guys are in my local area, and I just met Jesse Crump within the last week. I had met his grandfather about 9 months ago when I was getting tires for my suburban, who is also a LR shooter BTW.
This is a LR coyote DVD with alot of kills in the 400 yards area and at least a half dozen over 500 yards. One of the things that intruiged me the most besides some excellent shooting was Jesse's dog who participates in this whole process.
It is called Powder River Predators can be found at Sportsmans Warehouse and at allpredtorcalls.com apcalls.com
http://www.king-cart.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi
Has anyone else seen this DVD?

Great DVD. I would highly recommend it.

One of the big things i really liked about the DVD is, the put second shots into the game if it was needed.

I have seen so many videos where people shoot the game and then just pan off screen as the game is running rampid badly wounded. I wont hesitate to send another round if my first did not hit the intended spot.

Great DVD, and that dog is amazing!

Ken

I'ts good to hear that you guys liked the video. We are working on another one but we dont have as much spare time as we used too maybe next year if hunting season goes well!gun)

The best DVD I have watched by far is called "Winter Magic" by Stoney Wolf productions. Some pretty long range shots on there too and a lot of spot and stalk tactics. They do not focus or spend a lot of time discussing the long range shooting they just do it and the video quality is superb. The shooters do speak of the need for a rifle you can "rely on" and I believe most of the shots are taken with single shot custom action rigs.

There is a lot of shaky footage on the Powder River predators DVD so while the boys have their shooting stuff straight, they could do with investing some money in better video equipment with (expensive) long focal length lenses like what is used for wildlife cinematography.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.