A MUST have for me on any hunt, and is always with me.

F3762360-6D0D-4467-A732-073584C91E36.jpeg

The little container I carry in my pocket with flavored baby aspirin in it. VANSU Titanium Waterproof Keychain Pill Holder Container,Portable Mini Size Pill Box Case for Outdoor Travel Camping https://a.co/d/ivvoVVb

I should add.....I don't carry it just for me as one never knows when it could help someone else....

Last edited:
I need one of those!
I just ordered 2,1 for my truck and one for my pocket! Thank buddy!
Me too! I have always used an old film container. As I have several meds I must take. I use cotton balls to pad said medications. Cotton balls can be a good thing to have. I really like the small size and waterproofing with this container though. I have never had a leak that I recall with the film container. Doubt they make them now.
Getting old sucks.

Thank you for that account.I read every word!
I especially liked your last words about God!I feel the same way.
100% there is something after this. I'll keep it short as not to upset any who don't know or believe. The entire time I lay, (20 minutes) there was an entity with a face like the sun. So bright I couldn't see it, but it didn't hurt my eye's. With white garments the purest white I have ever seen. Without words I knew everything was okay, as in, it will be alright. The love and care I could feel were overwhelming. There are no words I know to explain what I felt. Like being picked up from rush hour in New York and set down in a broom sage field with everything perfect. The love was like a mother picking up a baby and holding it close. The entity would glide to the end of the hallway where I last saw the shooter. Then back to me until help arrived. There is a feeling that will come that I can't explain but you will know it. Everything you are and have been in a nano second.
Just part of an experience that change me and my life forever.
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

100% there is something after this. I'll keep it short as not to upset any who don't know or believe. The entire time I lay, (20 minutes) there was an entity with a face like the sun. So bright I couldn't see it, but it didn't hurt my eye's. With white garments the purest white I have ever seen. Without words I knew everything was okay, as in, it will be alright. The love and care I could feel were overwhelming. There are no words I know to explain what I felt. Like being picked up from rush hour in New York and set down in a broom sage field with everything perfect. The love was like a mother picking up a baby and holding it close. The entity would glide to the end of the hallway where I last saw the shooter. Then back to me until help arrived. There is a feeling that will come that I can't explain but you will know it. Everything you are and have been in a nano second.
Just part of an experience that change me and my life forever.
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
That touched my heart!

ER'S get so many people that think they are having a heart attack and they are not that it makes them complacent to the real deal!
I was recently diagnosed with A-Fib and was told to carry Bayer Aspirin with me,I should ask my doctor if baby aspirin or full grown aspirin.
Scary stuff bro,glad the outcome was positive.
Carrying aspirin when you have a fib is for treatment of stroke symptoms, not an MI. But you probably are already taking a blood thinner stronger than aspirin, aren't you? They are prescribed for the vast majority of patients with a fib, and they help reduce the risk of MI also.

While at a doctors office waiting for my appointment I heard 2 people telling their friend they were on a guided hunt this past season and a 38 year old man began having symptoms of heart problems.No cell phone service where they were so they sent the cook and one of the helpers to take him to the trail head and try calling for help there.They got in touch with search and rescue and they sent an ambulance to pick him up.
After the hunt they visited him in the hospital and brought his gear.Looks like he had a mild heart attack if there is such a thing and was told to contact a cardiologist in his town for follow up.There were many problems to get something done as soon as possible.Doctor said high altitude made small things a big concern.
38 years old.I can't get over how young he is and have heart problems.

View attachment 415832
The little container I carry in my pocket with flavored baby aspirin in it. VANSU Titanium Waterproof Keychain Pill Holder Container,Portable Mini Size Pill Box Case for Outdoor Travel Camping https://a.co/d/ivvoVVb

I should add.....I don't carry it just for me as one never knows when it could help someone else....

Mine just came in.

My step mom drove out to visit us Wi to Wy. 12hr trip total. 45min into it she wasnt feeling good, neck pain and nausea so she pulled over and took a nap. She woke up and continued the 11hr drive. When she got to the house, after about 15minutes of being able to relaxe she began to feel really bad; shivering sweats, jaw pain, tightness in chest. She thought it was from white knuckling the bucking wind for 11 hours so she laid down to rest. My wife called me and explained that Christine was acting wierd. Bundled up in blankets and shivering and sweating all at once ( wierd for her because she was always normally hot).. i told my wife to find the baby asprin in the cupboard and have her chew up 4 of them, and i be in my way. I was working night shift patrol so i hurried home and found her in rough shape. I immediately radioed for ems to respond emergent and had her chew 2 more asprin. Ems took her to the ER and luckily the STEMI team was already at the hospital for a previous patient and were notified she was inbound. She was in surgery within 30 minutes. The asprin and the grace of God having the heart team in place saved her life. "The Widow maker" was the diagnosis and they advised, ten more minutes and she most likely wouldnt have made it...they also advised the first time she stopped to rest was most likely the onset of it and a mini heart attack.

Know the symptoms, be aware and be prepaired!

I always have a bottle with baby asprin and benadryl with me when out hunting.

Last edited: