A MUST have for me on any hunt, and is always with me.

I was put on Ozempic in 2022 for diabetes and weight loss and it works great!Lost weight and my blood sugar is super my doctor says.Almost always below 100,the worst I have seen it in over 1 year was 127.
Ozempic is expensive but in Montana we have an advocate at the hospital that applied to the maker for FREE Ozempic and I got accepted!
I still have to re-apply every year but that stuff costs 1100.00 per month (and going up for 2024) if I had to buy it,insurance pay's for a part of it but first month it cost me almost 400.00 then free after that.
Kentuckywindage is right,Diabetes is a game changer and needs to be controlled.My sister had a stroke from letting her blood sugar get too high.
All take care as you will never know how many people depend on your being active on this forum to stay sane and happy!
Good job and congrats with your sugar. Diabetes is definitely a game changer and should also be called the silent killer.

PlumberEd when I was a kid I don't remember hearing about Diabetes but now almost everyone I know has it!
Were we in the dark for so long or is just now being on the front page due to technology?
Same with some cancers?

PlumberEd when I was a kid I don't remember hearing about Diabetes but now almost everyone I know has it!
Were we in the dark for so long or is just now being on the front page due to technology?
Same with some cancers?
Either diabetes wasn't as prevalent or we were just too young and dumb to listen.

Great reminder, I always get checked out once a year. Hopefully something like that won't happen to me.
I think thats the secret to living as long as possible highcaliber.Some people that die all of a sudden has family members say things like "he was never sick and almost never goes to the doctor".

Recent Posts