A most INSANE auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to a gun show yesterday to pick up some reloading supplies from a buddy I get most of my stuff from. Another guy had a table with a small amount of old bullets and dies,but he had two boxes of CCI large rifle primers. He wanted $200 a thousand,and wanted to explain why.🙄 I didn't stick around long enough to hear his "reason." I get supply and demand,and I'm all for the free market,but it aggravated me when I saw that. I was able to buy powder and bullets at normal,pre shortage prices,but I'm glad I didn't need primers.

Calm down if you want to stay on LRH.
Yeah I hear that. Laughing on the outside, but crying on the inside. I live in a stupid blue state, so it is twice as bad for me as you lucky red state fellas.
Lucky, I live in Georgia, Up until November I was a very Proud Georgian. Now, I'm still proud, but beside myself. It's a very serious state of affairs down here. We all pray for the best out come of this election, but we all know it is rigged and the governor Brian Kemp and his rhino Secretary of state and LT Governor allowed this to happen, along with Stacey Abrams, The main culprit CROOK.. I don't know about the states you guys live in. but S.GA. is preparing for a full scale war on our state Gov. You see a few stories here and there about it, But the media is keeping it as hush, hush as they can. "Playing every one involved as being the crazy Southerners." Being that I am an ACTIVE MEMBER of NRA & GOA I talk to a lot of people here in Ga. on the grape vine and it's not looking like the DEMS are going to like the out come, even if they do win this election.
I will say this as many times as I have to. JOE BIDEN IS NOT MY PRESIDENT, and he does not represent me on any ISSSUE. I WILL NOT COROPERATE OR SUPPORT ANY OF HIS AMDINISTARATIONS POLICIES AND ATTACKS ON THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND i WILL DEFEND IT TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITIES.

Last edited:
You want crazy??? I saw multiple postings on GB for Varget powder at or over $100/#, and people were bidding on it.

This is the kind of nonsense that needs to be banned. This member is advocating violence because the president wasn't re-elected? The one person to blame for trump not getting re-elected is trump.
There was no "one person" responsible for Trump not getting elected. It was millions of uninformed people--and a bunch of cheating left-wing democrats. And, defending the constitution is not advocating violence.

Let's get real about democrats and republicans. We saw more pro gun policies under Obama(suppressors and open carry laws) and more restrictions under trimp(bump stock ban). So let's get real here folks and open up your eyes.
Obama signed multiple gun control executive orders that were challenged in court and thrown out. He tried and failed because he didn't have the house and senate or the Supreme Court. The Ds have law (2A) that stop them from getting there way. They are very open they want much more gun control and will take them away if they can.
Trump banning bump stocks sucks and shouldn't have happened. I think he was weak to be pushed into that order.

There was no "one person" responsible for Trump not getting elected. It was millions of uninformed people--and a bunch of cheating left-wing democrats. And, defending the constitution is not advocating violence.

Wide spread cheating that there is no evidence for? Even the trump appointed Supreme Court won't take up the issue? Even when all the down ballot elections still had republican victories? This election was a referendum on trump. Period

Replying to Grouse,
I'm not sure what you were referencing in your post regarding policies that have been enacted during recent administrations? Please let us all know what Obama did for our ability to procure suppressors? Also, I am almost certain that the option for open carry is specifically relegated to states? I would love to hear what you have regarding these issues. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts