A Montana Day *2 MULEYS and BULLS*

NONYA

Had a great day on my cousins place today.At first light we jumped about 40 bulls out of the bottom,these guys stuck around long enough for me to get a low light shot of em.
wrelk.jpg

My uncle took this dark horned pig we had located the evening before about 20 min after legal light.
wrmarksbuk.jpg

I came across this big set while walking a ridge line looking for deer.
wrelksheds.jpg

A close up of the sheds.
wrsheds.jpg

At about 2:30 I glassed this buck that I had seen while antelope hunting bedded up in a series of cliffs overlooking a big bowl.I got as far down the ridge as I could without exposing myself but all i could see was his neck and head,ranged him at 332 and put a Barnes TSX right behind his ear,he didnt even get out of his bed.This is the biggest bodied muley I have EVER layed hands on,his head is broad like an angus bull!
wrmybuck.jpg

We filled our remaining doe tags and I found one more nice shed while draging a doe to the truck.
The truck loaded with the spoils of a day in Montana!
wrtruckload.jpg

Nice buck and nice shootin!
If you ever need help thinning out those pesky bulls, just give me a call. I won't even charge you!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.