A Message from the ammo company

why would any of the companies not be making all they can after all this is what they make and sale for a living I am glad he came out with this video maybe it will ease the minds of some that think ammo and component manufacturers have just said to hell with it and went home

Sounds like to me they should build more American factories, hire more workers, amd keep up with the supply chain.
Sounds like you're looking at this years profits and acting like that will be the same the next year and the next year.

"build more factories" is an enormous capitol investment

and then when it all catches up send them home and shut the door business does not always work this easy would be nice but not in the real world
Part time worker, Temp workers , contractors workers, etc.
they can hire full time employees to over see the temp workers Or other wise. Real world this type of work is ever where.
with that when in the last 10 years have the ammo supply ever been completely ahead.
it's always coming up and down.
the ammo company would not loose money either way.

all I'm saying is if they are constantly behind there is ways they can increase supply. And building another factory is not that great of an undertaken for a large ammo company like remington Or others.
if they are not planning ahead they are behind.

well you covered the employees but the building and equipment aint coming cheap and I dont think I would want a bunch of temp workers loading my ammo If the companies thought they could make more money I am sure they would do it

Not to mention building material prices are astronimical right now.

I'm not saying every company is great or even good at managing to make the right decisions to make the most profits, but that is what they are trying to do, so I'd imagine it's been discussed at length.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.