A Marines Letter

Joe King

'YOU MA'AM HAVE OVERSTEPPED A LINE': JOSHUA BOSTON'S LETTER

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime.

You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,

Joshua Boston

Cpl, United States Marine Corps

2004-2012

Obama is doing his best to weaken America . Since he has come to power even your friends in this world can't get half the gun stuff we once could from the US.
I can buy a night vision scope from Russia , England , Spain , Germany and many others but not from the USA where I want to buy my stuff . I don't want to give my money to Russia or the UK . However I am forced to . This is just one example of how the US is loosing income .

Awesome, let's learn from this, you and I can't just read this, we have to write our own letter, put an address on it and buy a stamp and mail it. After, we probably need to make some calls to congress people locally too. Your state senator, house rep and locals need to be copied in. Let's get to it, a grass roots effort shows conviction for our rights, unfortunately we have to stand up for them and write letters. It's worth our time.

Letter writing is a must. The liberals think they were going to have an easy time passing "something", and they need to find out that this is not the case.

They have been working on various gun control bills for a long time, and just waiting for the "right" time to push them through.

Their strategy sounds like they are going to try a divide-and-conquer among gun owners, and also try to get big retailers involved. Spend a few minutes and send a short note, telling them you oppose any restrictions. Thanks.

Don't know if they give a shite, but someone reads them I've received several returns thanking for my response I will say it has only been from the republican side. Go figure:cool:

Like theres a differance between the rebloodlicans and the demorats now a days any way right? :rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.