A Little Off The Top

Good stuff guys lol. I had shot one of my Chrony guide rods but not my Chrony… yet 😂. I wonder who has shot their Magneto speed bayonet? Every time I've set mine up I say "that sure does look close", but using the guide rod weeds out impact errors.
This unit was already down one guide rod.

The funny thing was I set my chronograph up at 300 yds to validate velocity and everything went fine with 300WM. Brought it back and forgot to reset front rest and absolutely destroyed it with the 1 1/4 oz slug when I switched to checking slug load. I swear it went 25 yds down range!! So how do you use it fine at 300 yds but destroy it at 20'?

I met the local club range idiot this morning and it turned out to be me. I was having a great session up until the point where I put a 196 hammer hunter into my chronograph. I had just changed rifles and lowered my front rest just a bit too much. I
Not to worry Theyre still making them. I've done it, seen it done and it won't be the last time it happens. Adds new meaning too the term shooting through the chrono.😎

I met the local club range idiot this morning and it turned out to be me. I was having a great session up until the point where I put a 196 hammer hunter into my chronograph. I had just changed rifles and lowered my front rest just a bit too much. I
Oh well. Hope the boat is 👍 okay! I see others have commented about the boat before me….I was kidding by the way😜