A Little Off The Top

It was Friday when this was posted! Not Sunday confessions day yet! Certainly nice to see all of you Chrono Killers here supporting one another! " Hi.....my name is Muddyboots and I'm a chrono killer too" " "Welcome Muddyboots! " 😂🤣😅
Yep, I have to confess…I wounded mine with my .357 …sold it that way and a buddy gave me a Pro Chrono, which was an upgrade 👍

I met the local club range idiot this morning and it turned out to be me. I was having a great session up until the point where I put a 196 hammer hunter into my chronograph. I had just changed rifles and lowered my front rest just a bit too much. I
Sorry to hear your story and see the results.
If you have a Trophy Room I would mount it on the wall! Another HAMMER Kill!
I had a few close calls with our CED 2.

I met the local club range idiot this morning and it turned out to be me. I was having a great session up until the point where I put a 196 hammer hunter into my chronograph. I had just changed rifles and lowered my front rest just a bit too much. I
Just push the Delete Shot button and you should be good to go!

My buddy shot 3 times at a ground hog and didn't hit it. Never happened before. He finally noticed the 3 holes in the other side of his pickup bed. He was so embaressed that he bondo'd them before he went to work in the morning. Another friend put a .50 cal muzzleloader round through my chronograph. You just have to laugh, so you don't cry.