A little hammer goes a long way

I have been able to take several coyotes now with a 22 hornet with the 35HH and a 221 fireball with the 44HH and not one of them has even attempted to run or even move for that matter, all have had exited with about a dime sized hole. I have also noticed when picked up by the back legs a tremendous amount of blood pours out their mouth...best killing bullets I've seen for these small cartridges for sureView attachment 431556
Are you calling them in and where are you hunting? Seems like a lot of great targets in your neck of the woods?

I have a bait pile 150 yds from my recliner lol, I use road kill and a cellular camera that transmits instantly, that's the best way to thin the herd that I've found, I also have an hp bullet electronic caller that works very well also, I've killed a lot both ways, target rich environment for sure, we've had 2 dogs ate up and went from 16 barn cats down to 3 or 4
20230201_143117.jpg

I have a bait pile 150 yds from my recliner lol, I use road kill and a cellular camera that transmits instantly, that's the best way to thin the herd that I've found, I also have an hp bullet electronic caller that works very well also, I've killed a lot both ways, target rich environment for sure, we've had 2 dogs ate up and went from 16 barn cats down to 3 or 4View attachment 438760
I can relate to the dogs, I had two very good beagles killed several years ago by coyotes. Cell cameras won't work where I live unfortunately, darn hollers 😂