A little hammer goes a long way

Besides the great performance of hammer bullets I have yet to need bullets and told they were out of stock.
Could happen I guess because they are getting very popular but so far it has not.
We have gone to great lengths to make sure we have copper on hand and recently increased our shop size. We have room now to triple our current production and signed a new 5 year lease. We are committed to keep up with demand.

We have gone to great lengths to make sure we have copper on hand and recently increased our shop size. We have room now to triple our current production and signed a new 5 year lease. We are committed to keep up with demand.
I really appreciate you guys and applaud your effort. I have several rifles shooting your bullets from 22 hornet to 338 lapua and am always amazed by the ease of load development and on game performance

Got this guy yesterday with a 35 grain hammer hunter out of my 22 hornet, shot him in the shoulder at 100 yards, he dropped so fast thought I might have missed. Hammers make a small caliber kill like a much bigger gun. I'm impressed again
20221204_081422.jpg
20221204_081542.jpg

I've been looking at 22 hornets for sale the last few days I thought i might like to have a lighter weight rifle mines the 24" heavy barrel model and it seems to me they are grossly over priced

Wo
Greetings all. I got to try out the 22 cal 52 grain hammer hunter yesterday on a 200 pound razor back and I must say that for that size bullet I am impressed with the damage it did. Impact was just below the right eye and the exit was on the point of the left shoulder, the right side of the skull was mush the neck bone was severed completely along with a lot of tissue damage. Thats a lot of hard bone and muscle to tear through . Now I don't know much about shooting bullets through gel...I've never tried that but I do shoot a lot of critters and I've never seen this small of a bullet do this kind of damage...just thought I'd share the real world info.View attachment 294062View attachment 294063View attachment 294064View attachment 294065View attachment 294066
wow, I've got some loaded in a .223 waiting for a chance to try it out. I'm going to have to put down the Grendel.

I waited over a year for some Nosler Accubond bullets to come in stock and now all I have to do now is just order the hammer bullets of my choice and I get them in a few days.
They are in stock and ready for shipping so who could ask for more?.
I think it's a plot by Nosler to get us all converted over to Hammers.... :cool:

Recent Posts