A good gunsmith in Wisconsin

I am not a supporting vendor on this forum and I am new here, I dont want to do anything to break the rules as far as advertising goes. If you want more information you can shoot me an email @ [email protected]

You are already breaking those rules.

1. Commercial user name.

2. Obvious self promotion of business services in posts.

Len, I am sorry if I caused any of this.
I was just looking for recommendations in the Milwaukee area. Or in your area, for that matter. Just need someone good.

You are already breaking those rules.

1. Commercial user name.

2. Obvious self promotion of business services.
Help me understand, so replying to a post where someone is looking for a gunsmith in Wisconsin and stating that I am a gunsmith, is a violation?

You have to be a supporting vendor just to offer your services to someone asking for recommendations?

I just want to make sure I dont break the rules again.

As far as the username goes, just let me know how to change it.

Thanks.

Unless you are a paid Sponsor you may not do anything on the site designed primarily to promote your own business.

You may not link to any commercial non-Sponsor website in your signature. You may not include the name of any non-Sponsor business in your Username, Signature or in your Public Profile including the Home Page found there. This rule applies whether or not you are the owner of the business. You may not have a User Name that promotes your business (Bill's Accurate Guns). You may not post a message that is for the purpose of promoting your business with either text or pictures. Non-Sponsors may post replies of a helpful nature that involve topics related to their trade or type of business in response to requests for such general information from other members. Non-Sponsor forum members engaged in a profit making enterprise who receive a direct request for their services or products in a thread may post "PM Sent" or "email sent" and the conduct their business off line.

Sponsors are allowed to post anywhere in the forums.

Lmao! I live in MN, I'm just here for work..
Thoughts on little Crow?
Sorry, but I can't comment on Little Crow as I've not used them. I'm in Wyoming, and based on a recommendation and some reviews, I shipped a rifle off to Ahlman's for restoration. Very pleased with the results. That was in 2010. Things may have changed. Good Luck!

I've been to Ahlmans and didn't see or talk to much of a gunsmith.. sure they have a lot of product on the shelf for ammo or guns in stock but that seemed to be the extent of it.
I've had little crow recommended a couple times but haven't been there yet

Does anyone have any experience with https://soltisrifles.com/ in Evansville Wi??
I live about 18 miles from Evansville and never heard of them. They might be new. The two places that I have used is America's Gunsmith Shop, now located at 300 S. Pine St. Burlington, WI 53105, 262-661-4349 I have had them do a lot of work for me. They have been fast, efficient, do quality work and price their services more than reasonable. Another good gunsmith is located at Wilderness Fish and Game, 532 Water St. Sauk City, WI 53583, 608-643-5229. He too does quality work at reasonable prices. I have used him in the past on several occasions. :)

I'm located in New Ulm, MN (south central MN). Focus mainly on custom builds, lightweight hunting rifles, PRS, and varmint style rifles. Lots of accurizing of factory rifles too, but I don't take everything that walks through the door.
Apexrifles.com