A few we got while off this week

joshguest

utf-8BSU1HMDE0NTkuanBn.jpg
utf-8BSU1HMDE1MTYuanBn.jpg

All I managed to get was a few crows and I had to stand in the snow for them. Maybe I should move further south.

After reading your thread I went over to my brothers room where I often see crows and shot one at a lasered 81 yards with with my air rifle. We should definetely move further south... Hogs are a lot more fun to hunt than crows, and backstrap and bacon > crow.

Can't wait till spring break, going to Texas to hunt some piggies again.

Ya'll don't start packing just yet. Believe me if you live down here and had land you would not like them so much. Plus it's only nice temp wise around here about two three months out of the year rest of the time in the 90's- 100's and the last thing on your mind is hog hunting when it like that.
My first group of hog hunter this year show up this weekend should be fun.
But they do make great targets

Ya'll don't start packing just yet. Believe me if you live down here and had land you would not like them so much. Plus it's only nice temp wise around here about two three months out of the year rest of the time in the 90's- 100's and the last thing on your mind is hog hunting when it like that.
My first group of hog hunter this year show up this weekend should be fun.
But they do make great targets

I just moved back after a 2year stint in Singapore, 90s would be a nice cool refreshment!! Definetely beats living in a rainforest where you can't even own a paintball gun :D ah well, I'm back now! But I guess it it a little warm. Snow is nice for a change.

I just moved back after a 2year stint in Singapore, 90s would be a nice cool refreshment!! Definetely beats living in a rainforest where you can't even own a paintball gun :D ah well, I'm back now! But I guess it it a little warm. Snow is nice for a change.

I'm like you I just come home April 6th 2010 from 23 months in yudu China the only thing I missed was my guns.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts