A few squirrels on thanksgiving.

ohlongarmisle

Went out for two hours saw three got three, two grays and a black, which is just a melanistic phase of the gray.

Attachments

• tg.jpeg
    tg.jpeg
    409.6 KB · Views: 162
Went out for two hours saw three got three, two grays and a black, which is just a melanistic phase of the gray.
You or someone you know is in the Turkey Union for sure!
Shooting Squirrels on Thanksgiving-Love it
Nice Colors!!!!

Got a lot running around our house, but don't want to Pi** off the mean ONE!

What rifle you shooting?
We are getting a NIB Ruger Collector Second Edition 10/22 for Jill within a few days so she will be thinning the herd along with Samson & Cassie while I am out of action.
Never owned a Ruger 10-22 so looking forward.
Owned and refurbished some really nice .22s. (sold for a song).
Once I get some medical issues cleared up and start collecting past due funds, I plan on building a VUDU or similar type .22 Bolt for shooting steel.

KSU imported the blacks from Canada years ago for a science project. Now they are all over N/E Ohio. I get a kick out of the South Carolina squirrels which resemble raccoons with their coloration. I haven't had squirrel stew since I was a child in Mississippi. As I recall, some really good eating. Nice bag.

sc squirrel.jpg

KSU imported the blacks from Canada years ago for a science project. Now they are all over N/E Ohio. I get a kick out of the South Carolina squirrels which resemble raccoons with their coloration. I haven't had squirrel stew since I was a child in Mississippi. As I recall, some really good eating. Nice bag.

View attachment 412446
Make a nice hat...