• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED A few ready to ship R Bros Rifles

TMR

Official LRH Sponsor
Have a few rifles that are ready to ship. All builds carry a 1/2moa accuracy guarantee and are broken in and range tested prior to shipping. Customers receive test target, dummy round and load data. These can also be turned into complete setups with NF optics and Pelican case. Either email or call the shop for information.

[email protected]
360-791-4741

6.5x284
Rogue Action
Manners EH-2
Broughton #4, 26" 8 Twist
20 MOA Rail
Jewell Trigger
BDL
Matte Black Metal
OD w/black web stock
$3500

7mm Rem Mag
Rogue Action
Manners EH-2
Broughton #5 Fluted, 27", 9 Twist
20 MOA Rail
Jewell Trigger
BDL
Matte Black Metal
GAP Camo Stock
$3675

6.5 SAUM
Rogue Action
Manners SL
Broughton #4, 24" 8 Twist
Talley Rings
Jewell Trigger
BDL
Short RB Brake
Matte Black Metal
ATAC's Green Stock
NF 2.5-10x42, MOAR, Illum
$5660

6.5 Creedmoor
Rogue Action
Manners T5A
Broughton 7.1, 25", 8 twist
20 MOA Rail
Jewell Trigger
Seekins DBM
4 Port Brake
Matte Black
$3875

6.5x284
IMG_20150312_125404_wm_zpsdbnudtms.jpg

7 Rem Mag
IMG_20150312_125425_wm_zpsu3jilvvr.jpg

6.5 SAUM
IMG_20150312_124858_wm_zpsy9cx5db5.jpg

6.5 Creedmoor
IMG_20150312_124810_wm_zpsomnjfzc8.jpg

That is some sweet pxrn right there. Can you share a weight on the 7 mag?

Very nice rifles. What is the weight of the 6.5 saum?
Thanks

If the 7mm sale falls through please contact me however if it doesn't what would be a realistic time frame for a similar build?
By the way i enjoyed looking over your website, as we would say down south it seems like you would be good folks to do business with.

Would be able to get one out in 3-4 months. Possibly sooner. Thanks for the compliments. We try to treat every one like we would want to be treated.

Travis is a great guy. He built a 7 rem mag for me that was completed just a year ago. It is almost the exact same gun as the 7 rem mag offered here but with a 26" barrel and a muzzle-brake. It is an amazing gun and is far more accurate than I am. Travis was amazing to work with during the build process. I hope to have him build another rifle for me soon.

Joel

Would be able to get one out in 3-4 months. Possibly sooner. Thanks for the compliments. We try to treat every one like we would want to be treated.

Thanks for the reply sir, i'll give you a call Monday.
Have a nice weekend

If I didn't have 2 6.5s already in the build sue, I would jump on this one!!!!
I don't know anyone with your gun, but I have read plenty and WildRose loves your guns and if brother rose said you are good, I will buy from you anytime!@!!!!!!

Good luck with the sale

Mario