A few of my friends

Skinny Shooter

getting into trouble again...
grin.gif

fca2de72.jpg

He'll be around eventually.Didn't you get my email the other day?I guess the old board went down eh
frown.gif

I never shot an animal with a MK in my life,but after seeing those BH and DC exit wounds,I'd be 100% comfortable with them.Pop killed a grouse the other day at about 40 yards with a full choke Ithaca 37-Does that qualify as "longerange" hunting?
shocked.gif

RO, I did get the email but was away three days in Harrisburg for a photo seminar. After I returned, thought I had sent you a reply, checked it out and I did not.
Last time you emailed I was in Chee Kah Go area fighting off wild dogs. Hear about that one? We rolled into town the day the poor lady was mauled and killed by dogs in the dan ryan wooods within the city limits. Another GOOD reason why that state should allow CCW. In fact, a very GOOD reason why we should have no restrictions on CCW period! There's that little thing called article 2...

LR grouse can work, if he was using a 410...
grin.gif

Wild dogs?!
shocked.gif

No,didn't hear that one.
.410?If you can hit a grouse ripping through the air with a .410,you're a better man than me brother!
wink.gif

Will a .410 even reach out to 40 yards?
confused.gif

Whadaya mean?
grin.gif

Never expected to see you over here. Good deal!
cool.gif

Is sheepy around?

BTW, welcome to the Long Range Hunting.

First thing we have to do is get you a roster of the new member initiation fees.

Then we need to get you primed on the benefits of Matchkings for hunting...
grin.gif

And lastly, that you understand why an animal shot at long range is rarely lost compared to those close-up woods hunted deer.
grin.gif

hehe

[ 02-16-2003: Message edited by: Skinny Shooter ]

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.