A Few Dead Coyotes

tt35

Biggest of the year so far....38,8# male.

First consecutive double using the suppressor. I think it helped on this set.... :cool:

Good looking dogs! Well fed, I'm uncertain how that affects the +/- of calling, but they certainly haven't had a challenging winter so far.

Suppressor paying off is good news as well.

Thanks, Guys.
Man Tim, you always get the nicest looking mutts! Love that red color almost all your dogs have. Well done!
I was actually most impressed with the female of the pair. She's the one on the right. It's hard to tell but she is a really pale color like those beautiful pale northerns out of Montana. We don't get a lot like her around here. The big dog looks a little more red than he actually was but he had really heavy fur.

The female is on the left in this picture. It shows the two colors of the pair a little better. I call this picture "Happiness is a Double Dog Drag!"

Way to go buddy!

I would name that female Snow White. Putting fur on the ground now aren't you...
Am jealous I wasn't there to hear the "pshhhh". Can't wait for mine to get here.

Keep it up

djones,
All of your yotes together and hanging like a cluster of grapes wouldn't go 38 lbs. You may be the self proclaimed King of the Hog Hunters, but when it comes to Yotes, you're so far back on the cow you can't even claim a teat! Just bite on to the tail and hang on and pretty soon that cow is going to give you your crown!....:D

Packrat

Mouse.gif..................................Fencing.gif

djones,
All of your yotes together and hanging like a cluster of grapes wouldn't go 38 lbs. You may be the self proclaimed King of the Hog Hunters, but when it comes to Yotes, you're so far back on the cow you can't even claim a teat! Just bite on to the tail and hang on and pretty soon that cow is going to give you your crown!....:D

Packrat

View attachment 42351..................................View attachment 42352

Ouch!! :)

Dandies, djones! I did notice immediately how well hung that coyote was but I didn't weigh THAT!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts