• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

A&D FX120i on sale

Did anyone get the 100 gram steel calibration weight with your scale? I just realized it was supposed to be included in the purchase but I didn't get one............
I have the weights but haven't had to recalibrate in 10 years. Still sitting in the same spot on my desk where I first put it. Adam in Canada programmed my auto trickler and it is pretty sweet

Here is a couple of many 5 round strings with single digit ES from today at the range. Shot some factory 225gr ELDM with an es of 90....Not a fan of factory but need the brass..
The autotrickler made the difference with my hand loads and I am very pleased with the results. Wish I would have bought this a long time ago.
20210621_165952.jpg
20210621_170104.jpg

Here is a couple of many 5 round strings with single digit ES from today at the range. Shot some factory 225gr ELDM with an es of 90....Not a fan of factory but need the brass..
The autotrickler made the difference with my hand loads and I am very pleased with the results. Wish I would have bought this a long time ago.
View attachment 280793View attachment 280794

I have the scale and no autotrickler yet, but using it this past weekend with 2 rifles and 3 different loads I had ES's of 4,4, and 9. Definitely gives you some consistency that a beam doesn't offer

LOL, I finally caved as well over the weekend. Has anyone had any surprises through customs/taxes on receipt to the USA? Where in Canada did they ship from?

Last edited:
This looks interesting, anyone have a Cliff Notes version of the differences between this and the G4 Autotrickler?
Adam MacDonald has a video where he did a live stream with a Q&A portion a couple of weeks ago. I watched it last week on YouTube. It's a long one, around 4 hours long. He explains the difference between the V3 Autotrickler and the V4. The V4 looks pretty cool.

Adam MacDonald has a video where he did a live stream with a Q&A portion a couple of weeks ago. I watched it last week on YouTube. It's a long one, around 4 hours long. He explains the difference between the V3 Autotrickler and the V4. The V4 looks pretty cool.
I listened to that and am on the waiting list. That's what prompted my question about the Super Trickler. I'll have to dive into it more I guess.