• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

A&D FX120i on sale

I want one. Even at this price, I'm not sure that it's really needed for a person like me. I only use my rifles for hunting and don't plan on making a shot while hunting past 600 yards.... Maybe 800 if I practiced a lot more. Is it really worth it? Right now I use a chargemaster

I want one. Even at this price, I'm not sure that it's really needed for a person like me. I only use my rifles for hunting and don't plan on making a shot while hunting past 600 yards.... Maybe 800 if I practiced a lot more. Is it really worth it? Right now I use a chargemaster

Probably survive with the charge master since you already have one but the A&D is on another level, especially if you plan on getting a autotrickler set up. A lot faster and more accurate then the charge master. But with your use case if you're not looking for the utmost precision at all ranges you will probably be happy saving the money and putting it toward a new scope or an out of state tag!

Probably survive with the charge master since you already have one but the A&D is on another level, especially if you plan on getting a autotrickler set up. A lot faster and more accurate then the charge master. But with your use case if you're not looking for the utmost precision at all ranges you will probably be happy saving the money and putting it toward a new scope or an out of state tag!
I appreciate the feedback. I've went back and forth on one for quite a while!

Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Its worse than waiting for Christmas morning as a kid.
I was driving back home to Rock Springs Wyoming after spending Easter weekend in Colorado Springs Colorado. My brother and I were shooting long range at least far enough for the area. I was doing some math in my head figuring out how much money I was spending a month on cigarettes as I was smoking one. I also was weighing the cost of a few items, one of them was a V3 Autotrickler. At the current rate for smokes at $8 a pack in CO, I figured I could **** near pay for a new V3 Autotrickler in the 10 week lead it takes to get one. CE Products INC in Canada will get one on the books for a $50 deposit and 8-10 week lead time for delivery. I put out my cigarette and pulled off the next exit by Castle Rock and ordered one. I haven't smoked since and again will have mine tomorrow. Can't wait to use it. I'm sure it will speed up my process and definitely make it more accurate. No more tweezers picking a kernel at a time. Also no more excuses why my ES is over 20fps.
Quiting smoking was actually not to bad once I did the math and made up my mind. The money saved is also going towards a 6GT MPA build. I also feel better and my wife has quite smoking too. Life is good.

Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Its worse than waiting for Christmas morning as a kid.
I was driving back home to Rock Springs Wyoming after spending Easter weekend in Colorado Springs Colorado. My brother and I were shooting long range at least far enough for the area. I was doing some math in my head figuring out how much money I was spending a month on cigarettes as I was smoking one. I also was weighing the cost of a few items, one of them was a V3 Autotrickler. At the current rate for smokes at $8 a pack in CO, I figured I could **** near pay for a new V3 Autotrickler in the 10 week lead it takes to get one. CE Products INC in Canada will get one on the books for a $50 deposit and 8-10 week lead time for delivery. I put out my cigarette and pulled off the next exit by Castle Rock and ordered one. I haven't smoked since and again will have mine tomorrow. Can't wait to use it. I'm sure it will speed up my process and definitely make it more accurate. No more tweezers picking a kernel at a time. Also no more excuses why my ES is over 20fps.
Quiting smoking was actually not to bad once I did the math and made up my mind. The money saved is also going towards a 6GT MPA build. I also feel better and my wife has quite smoking too. Life is good.
We live in the same town😂 Congrats on quitting! Priorities are easier to figure out once everything is in perspective.

Got it. Have to get a table top made and get it all set up. I am looking forward to running it.
20210617_185645.jpg

A&D FX120i on sale for 245.00 off at CE Products. Just a heads up.

Is this still on sale? When I go on the website the scale is 470 but doesn't say "on sale", is that the normal price?

Also, if you order just the scale and trickler, is that the same model trickler regardless of if you get the V3, V4, etc?

Shows the :standard price" is $470 price for me too, no promo code needed and it doesn't work anyway-- so add the 45 shipping and you are up to the 515 that most guys paid with the promo code

Wish I had the cash to get one, but can't wiggle it into the budget right now

if you don't mind me asking what did you pay? I'm trying to figure out what the "sale" was and if it's still happening….. looks like you got the entire package, was that on scale or just the scale or both?
It was right at $1005 and arrived 10 weeks from the order date.

I've owned chargemasters, b ad lance besm, cheap digitalis, throwers, etc - NONE of them are even close to the A&D. Once I got the a&d I checked a couple of the others that I had and they were off by 2-5 kernels. Not much one might say, but 5 kernels can be 3/4 inch and at 700 yards that's a lot. I've had my a&d for 10 years and it still works great. Spend once, cry once…