• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

A&D FX120i on sale

Update: Thank you, I ordered one. Shipping stings a little @$45 but I'm sure they have to do a little above average for packaging.

In 3, 2, 1... The newest, coolest, gotta have model will be announced. Dang it!

Is there a coupon code or anything? I can't see the discount.

I'm saving my pennies for the AutoTrickler V4. I'm way down on the waiting list, so it'll be 2022-2023 for me. I have been thinking about getting just the scale for now and using the Charge Master + this scale + Dandy trickler.

They're also on sale @ Old Will Knott Scales
1623086775117.png

Last edited:
Is there a coupon code or anything? I can't see the discount.

I'm saving my pennies for the AutoTrickler V4. I'm way down on the waiting list, so it'll be 2022-2023 for me. I have been thinking about getting just the scale for now and using the Charge Master + this scale + Dandy trickler.

They're also on sale @ Old Will Knott Scales
View attachment 278476
I just ordered one from CE and came to 515.00 with shipping........and they ship immediately! I plan to throw with the Charge Master and trickle a kernel at a time with my Dandy.

Sorry, the code is on their web page and I forgot to mention it. Mine was 550 and change with tax. I also plan on dropping a few grains low with the Chargemaster and trickling up with the Dandy. Glad I could pass along a good find. Past year has been frustrating for many on the reloading bench.

Reprogram your ChargeMaster, run it 0.1g light and you can pluck a few grains either way with tweezers to hit 0.02g.

Recent Posts