A couple big coyotes

nathank

Here are a couple big coyotes that me and my hunting buddy took this year while deer hunting

040.jpg

me and the big coyote i took with my .410

IMGP6235.jpg

and heres one my buddy took.

we shot 6 coyotes but these are the only pics we took

270VARMINT

Very nice! they have either been eating real good or were smart for awhile till you guys came along in order to be this big. Great shooting!

Chas1

**** they grow em big way up there in the north. They look really healthy too...I know they're dead...no pun intended.

B23

I've noticed most of the dogs I have seen this year are bigger than normal. Anyone else notice their yotes being bigger this year???

Chas1

It would seem to me that they are eating more not neccesarily at each setting but possibly more settings, meaning their food source has been available longer-ie any noticeable shortness to last winter or milder last winter? or is it possible there's been less harvesting in recent years? Not my specialty so just speculating.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.