A couple big coyotes

N

nathank

Here are a couple big coyotes that me and my hunting buddy took this year while deer hunting

040.jpg

me and the big coyote i took with my .410

IMGP6235.jpg

and heres one my buddy took.

we shot 6 coyotes but these are the only pics we took

N

nathank

Unfortunatly I did not weigh them, the second one is actually the bigger of the two just not easy to tell in the pictures. Both these coyotes were bigger than my friends pet husky.

270VARMINT

Very nice! they have either been eating real good or were smart for awhile till you guys came along in order to be this big. Great shooting!

N

nathank

There's a coyote problem where I hunt, I don't know what they are eating but when that second one was shot there were 8 other coyotes with it, we only managed to get two of them.

C

Chas1

**** they grow em big way up there in the north. They look really healthy too...I know they're dead...no pun intended.

B

B23

I've noticed most of the dogs I have seen this year are bigger than normal. Anyone else notice their yotes being bigger this year???

C

Chas1

It would seem to me that they are eating more not neccesarily at each setting but possibly more settings, meaning their food source has been available longer-ie any noticeable shortness to last winter or milder last winter? or is it possible there's been less harvesting in recent years? Not my specialty so just speculating.