A big hello to all from the Florida Space Coast

Cannon3440

Don't have a lot of time right now, but the little I have looked at here... well I think I found a home for what I love, shooting.

Currently re-building my Rem 700 .308 VS SF with some overdue updates and looking forward to some PRS and long distance shooting in the future. I got a little older now, and don't need to unload a 90 round magazine on a AR to have fun anymore. Sitting down at the bench and shooting a 'long ways', making a day out of it is where I am now. I'm semi-retired (never stop working though), so I'm finally having the time to get more serious into long range shooting. I'm also re-setting up reloading bench after a too long a period of not doing that.

Look forward to further interaction here, reading up on a LOT of things and learning a lot. BTW: they say I'm OCD, I guess that's why I can shoot fairly well? LOL... The years have taught me well since I first shot my grandpa's Savage .410 shotgun when I was a knee high...

Again looks like I found a good one with quite a few knowlegeable folks, good forum and information. I know where my time will be now. Thanks again for letting me join, hope to also contribute some my years of shooing also.

Cheers,

Chip
---

Don't have a lot of time right now, but the little I have looked at here... well I think I found a home for what I love, shooting.

Currently re-building my Rem 700 .308 VS SF with some overdue updates and looking forward to some PRS and long distance shooting in the future. I got a little older now, and don't need to unload a 90 round magazine on a AR to have fun anymore. Sitting down at the bench and shooting a 'long ways', making a day out of it is where I am now. I'm semi-retired (never stop working though), so I'm finally having the time to get more serious into long range shooting. I'm also re-setting up reloading bench after a too long a period of not doing that.

Look forward to further interaction here, reading up on a LOT of things and learning a lot. BTW: they say I'm OCD, I guess that's why I can shoot fairly well? LOL... The years have taught me well since I first shot my grandpa's Savage .410 shotgun when I was a knee high...

Again looks like I found a good one with quite a few knowlegeable folks, good forum and information. I know where my time will be now. Thanks again for letting me join, hope to also contribute some my years of shooing also.

Cheers,

Chip
---
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee

Cheers,

Chip
---
Yes you have gotten in with a bunch of very knowledgeable people here ! Welcome from levy county Florida sir.