950 YARDS ELK... that country is not for an old man!

Congrats on the successful outing. Thanks for preparing and sharing your after-the-hunt report. Sounds like a great time was had by all involved.

Great job! Good looking bull and what a shot! I have the same weaver grand slam on a 300 WM hunting riffleand it is one of my favorites.

Awesome!!! Wow, great story, fantastic pics, and introducing a young man to hunting, what more could you ask for. Great job to all.

Keep up the good work

Great job! Good looking bull and what a shot! I have the same weaver grand slam on a 300 WM hunting riffleand it is one of my favorites.

A great little scope, by using the little turrets so much, the numbers kind of started disappearing, so I called weaver and they sent a new set to me. Extremely repetitive, will always go back to zero. I just can't say enough good about them especially for a light carry rifle and long range capability. Very Clear Glass! I have a nice force on my 338 Edge and another Weaver Grand Slam 6x20 on my 300 Rum Sendero. I don't think I can buy this rifle back, :D but I told Dustin the condition was before he sells it he has to talk to me first. :D

75 miles on a quad and still being spot on it is truly a tough little scope!!!

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.