926 yard pistol shot on antelope

sixgunner

Here is a link to my 926 yard long range pistol shot on an antelope [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6mcFTVH9-g"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6mcFTVH9-g[/ame]

It sounds like you had a crowd, that's a cool way to get people involved in the hunt! Nice shooting, I bet TrueBlue wishes he could have spent more time with that pistol :)

Nice shooting......I don't know that I would have taken that shot with the second doe standing so close, but that's just me. Either way nice shooting.

The camera angle was different for me (shooter) because the antelope were way off to the right when I originally set up. They were moving from my right to left and by the time they stopped long enough for a shot they were way to my left.

There are only a handful of states in our great country that even mention maximum barrel length, so usually we keep them in an easy to handle 15-18", helps keep the velocity up. Just another option we have here in the USA :)

Nice shooting Robert, and very nice video work.
I love seeing feedback like this from my work,
Are you going out west again this year?

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts