9’6” Brown Bear 281 Hammer Hunter

Congrads to the Hunter !
Well I guess there is no doubt about a Hammer Bullet anymore ! Time to pay Steve a visit !
Oh and they are in stock too !
Absolutely and Beautiful Bear !

Rum Man

Like "Joe Walsh, / Joe Walsh"?
"… my Massarstti Does 185……" ?
"I lost my license, now I don't drive." That was my first thought until I saw the picture. I saw Joe Walsh play with Barnstorm and the Eagles. Back to the Nice Brownie, I would love to hear story leading up to the harvest.

"I lost my license, now I don't drive." That was my first thought until I saw the picture. I saw Joe Walsh play with Barnstorm and the Eagles. Back to the Nice Brownie, I would love to hear story leading up to the harvest.
I have a limo ride in the back. I lock the doors in case I'm attacked .
Looking forward to a story also.

Do you have any load data for this bullet available that you can share for the 375 Ruger, thanks in advance.
This is Gunwerks ammo that they sell commercially, so we don't have that data.

You can develop your load. If you look at Hodgdon data for 270g lead core bullet you could use that data. Start 1 grain lower than the start load and work up from there. Nosler has data for 260g and 300g. You could split the diff between the listed start loads and work up from there.

Joe Walsh shot this amazing Alaskan Coastal Brown Bear with a 375 Ruger at 125 yard shot. The 281 Hammer Hunter dropped the bear instantly and expired 30 seconds, perfect broadside double lung shot.

Ammo provided by Gunwerks

View attachment 365284
Would love to hear the story behind this hunt with all the details so I can live vicariously. About how much for Hunt excluding travel?
Thanks
Len & Jill

Recent Posts