• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

8MM Remington Mag barrel and brass and bullets

I seem to have the same problem with the item I sold.
All i got accomplished was putting Sold in the tread and not in the title.

I thought I was just not geeky enough, so I got my Geekiest pal who sits in front of a computer all day every day, and he had no luck either.. Must be a simpler way to lay this stuff out.. Good Luck

Guys,
It's all sold (to me) and I just received it late last week. It's all glorious stuff for an 8mm Rem Mag guy like me. The barrel is barely broken in so I'll be building another Rem 700 8mm Rem Mag. The 100 virgin brass were just that and the 70-80 used brass look really good as well. The guy who originally had the rifle documented every shot on a range chart (including two bull elk) prior to barrel removal (I'm guessing that the recoil ultimately proved too stout). There were also 200 200-grain Nosler partition bullets in sealed plastic bags plus another set of RCBS dies!
Thanks again Charlie!!!
duckklr

I can't help you on this one. I had a standing order with Graff & Sons for brass out of Australia and they were expecting a shipment to the U.S. so you might want to put in a back-order with them.
Good Luck,
duckklr