• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *$800* Unfired LH Remington 700 SS 220 swift for sale or trade

jakelly

I have an unfired 220 swift barreled action for sale. The rifle has a minimum tolerance chamber, a .248 tight neck, a single shot follower, a 26" 1 in 14 twist custom barrel that is lapped tight at the muzzle, an oversized recoil lug, squared receiver, and a superb Holland 20 moa base. I don't know who the barrel maker is, but it is a four groove glass smooth beauty. The Jewell trigger is not included, but I will include a blued Remington trigger expertly tuned to just over 2 lbs.

I did not have this rifle built, I bought it this way. I tried to verify what work was done to the rifle, but haven't found the builder yet. I will say the rifle was built with the finest components, and the craftsmanship is world class. The original owner had many rifles built by gretan, but this wasn't one of them. I am very confident in the capability of this rifle, however neither I nor anyone else has fired it yet.

I am asking $1200 for the package since I can't verify the builder, or all the work performed. I would accept a SWFA 5-20x50, Illuminated Weaver Tactical 3-15x50 EMDR, or similar ffp mil/mil scope in trade. I would also be interested in a 6mm barrel blank #5 contour 1 in 9 or slower twist, 30mm rings or 20 moa Remington bases. I can take Visa, MC, and Discover with no fees or money orders.

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

There are a couple very minor handling scuffs and a small ding on the outside of the muzzle. I tried to show it in this pic, it is the bright spot at 3 o'clock on the muzzle.

IMG_0181.jpg

Re: Unfired LH Remington 700 SS 220 swift for sale or trade

Correction: "I would also be interested in a 6mm barrel blank #5 contour 1 in 9 or faster twist"