• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

8 lb keg IMR 7977 (opened, 7.5+ lbs remain) WESTERN OKLA

DTF370

In recent news regarding IMR discontinuing the enduron line of powders, I am willing to sell what I have if somebody is needing it. I have an 8 pound keg of IMR 7977. I did open it and load approximately 20 rounds of 300 win mag, and I would estimate 7.5+ lbs remain. I settled on a different powder and I really only plan to use this for fire forming 338 brass.

If somebody out there is hoping to stock up before this powder is extinct I would be happy to help. Otherwise I'll just keep and use for fireforming. I will not ship, face-to-face only.

$225 in western Oklahoma. Trades are fine as long as it is something I can use.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,015.2 KB · Views: 27
Willing to work with a third party if you find somebody traveling. I also found a local who has an additional 2 lbs sealed.

In recent news regarding IMR discontinuing the enduron line of powders, I am willing to sell what I have if somebody is needing it. I have an 8 pound keg of IMR 7977. I did open it and load approximately 20 rounds of 300 win mag, and I would estimate 7.5+ lbs remain. I settled on a different powder and I really only plan to use this for fire forming 338 brass.

If somebody out there is hoping to stock up before this powder is extinct I would be happy to help. Otherwise I'll just keep and use for fireforming. I will not ship, face-to-face only.

$225 in western Oklahoma. Trades are fine as long as it is something I can use.
What powders would you consider? I hunt within an hour or so of Weatherford, OK. Shamrock,TX area.

I am in need of Retumbo, and IMR 8133. I also use H1000, RL26.

At this point my powder is still available, but I am negotiating a possible deal with another member here.

TRADE PENDING.

Trade will not take place for a couple of weeks. Will update if something falls through.