8’11” Brown Bear 281 Hammer Hunter

Nice bear, but shame on you trying to get a bullet through the brush. One time I was trying to do a finishing shot on another persons deer in the aspen. I fired and the deer went down. I was thinking I am getting good, hitting a running deer in the trees. Guess what. There was only one hole in the deer, and wasn't be mine. There should have been two. Two people shot at the deer, and the second shot clearly made contact.

Nice bear, but shame on you trying to get a bullet through the brush. One time I was trying to do a finishing shot on another persons deer in the aspen. I fired and the deer went down. I was thinking I am getting good, hitting a running deer in the trees. Guess what. There was only one hole in the deer, and wasn't be mine. There should have been two. Two people shot at the deer, and the second shot clearly made contact.
Shame on you,you!

Shame on Me for what. Taking a sound shot doesn't work. Trying to drive a bullet through the brush is a poor choices. Along with trying to shot at a running animal in the woods at 75yds. Again Shooting through brush isn't a poor choice.
I agree. There is risk in shooting through brush. You have to factor it into the equation. I have taken more shots in the brush in Africa than I care to admit. Sometimes it is the best choice.