7stw 400 yds

jaxx

new to the sight live in n.c. i found the sight searching for a accurate 140 load for my 7mm stw sendero bought last year planning on giving the 300 win lss a break hunt beanfield & clear cuts shooting 81grns of h1000 140 bt now groups 2 touching 3 bullet usually moves 2 in right hadn"t shot alot killed a few deer with it last year but just looking for around 400 yds now with out holding off animal possible or is it about the same as the 300 at that range does anyone shoot h4831 thanks for the help my sendero has a burris euro diamond german #4 /.300 lss has a vari-x 3 heavy duplex

hello to another 7stw shooter! Check out the 7mm stw brotherhood thread; lots of info and help from some guys with a lot of time with this caliber

thanks been playing with rifle about a yr have some decent combinations but having trouble with the 140's grouping tight at higher velocities

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.