7SS bullet selection

Cornholeo

Getting everything ready for my new 7SS build. Got RL26 and BR2s and CCI200 primers. In my 260Rem, 6.5CM and .308 AR I have been using Nosler RDF and AB bullets as well as some Sierra in the Matching famiily. Both brands have served me well and the price has been right for both. Has anyone used any of these on your SS calibers, 7SS specifically? Also been looking at the Patriot Valley Cayuga hunting bullets if anyone has any experience with these.

As a side note to admins, would it be a problem to start a thread on Sherman Shortmag load data.

Waiting on the reamer for my 7SS. I'll be running 155 gr Absolute Hammers and Berger 175 EH's. There is a Sherman Load data thread, I'll edit this message and add the link shortly.

Here's the link:

Getting everything ready for my new 7SS build. Got RL26 and BR2s and CCI200 primers. In my 260Rem, 6.5CM and .308 AR I have been using Nosler RDF and AB bullets as well as some Sierra in the Matching famiily. Both brands have served me well and the price has been right for both. Has anyone used any of these on your SS calibers, 7SS specifically? Also been looking at the Patriot Valley Cayuga hunting bullets if anyone has any experience with these.

As a side note to admins, would it be a problem to start a thread on Sherman Shortmag load data.
I tried some 170 Cayugas from PVA and was not impressed.
The .777 bc is total bs
I had to lower it to .64 to match my drops, also they weigh less than advertised

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.