7SAUM or 7 Sherman?

The new /B chambers are the way to go and reamers, dies and brass are all in stock and should remain so. There are some top smiths who will have the reamers so you don't have to rent. Several smiths are listed on my website, But I would start with Axis Works in Tempe.
Call me anytime for info.
shermanwildcatcartridges.com
I sent you a message to see when it would be a good time to call and talk

I am planning on keeping it on a short action. I do understand the benefits of long. I am looking at this rifle as a mid-distance gun. If I need more horsepower I have better tools for the job. I am not planning on the heavy for caliber bullets so that short action with the limitations on the magazine COL put these two as the front runners.

Eric at Axis does great work. Look up Kinport Peak also.
I have a 7mega and a 7SS. I just ordered the new 7SS revision B reamer. I've never had a problem getting brass … on my first 7SS I got eight reloads.

Eric at Axis does great work. Look up Kinport Peak also.
I have a 7mega and a 7SS. I just ordered the new 7SS revision B reamer. I've never had a problem getting brass … on my first 7SS I got eight reloads.
Justin does great work at Kinport. If you need it I can message his contacts to you. He did some mill work on a defiance action. He opened up the bottom for my 300 RUM and now I can use it as a repeater 3.950" Mags!!! I sent it to him and he had it back to me like in a week.

Thank you all for the feedback. I will start reaching out the elkaholic and those smiths which are new names to me to see if they can help in the decision.