SOLD/EXPIRED 7RUM rem 700 Kreiger HS

eddybo

I have a new SS remington 700 action that I had Don Geraci barrel in 7 RUM with a kreiger barrel. It is in a HS precision stock and wears a zeiss conquest 6.5x20x50 in talley rings.

The only thing about the gun I do not like is that it has a chromoly recoil lug which tends to rust. (pictured below) Really did not consider that when I went that way. Keep it oiled it is not a problem.

I built two of these and shot the other one about 30 times before selling it, this one has been fired less than 30 rounds. I had moved on to other projects when I sold the first one. With no load work just using my pet load for another 7 RUM I had it shot 1/2 MOA at 800 yards. That load is with 160 accubonds and 94gr of retumbo.

2100 for the combo.

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

eddybo

barrel is 27 inches sendero or remington varmint taper, subtract 750 without scope and rings, but would prefer to sell as package.

SemperFi

might be a dumb question but i have to ask. Was the action trued, lugs lapped? threads recut? Would be interested in gun but not the scope.

eddybo

I have been gone for a week, but the gun is still available. 9.5 twist. Don Geraci does not true actions, other than trueing the boltface, the front of the action and lapping the lugs. I have no idea as to the weight, about the same as any sendero I would guess.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.