• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7RM Sendero SFII-Gauging Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrb1982

I have a 7 Rem Mag Sendero SFII that I am considering selling to build a custom rifle. The furthest I have shot it so far has been 685yds. My best 3 group was 3 1/8 inches. The cold bore shot was lower than the other two. The other two were within an inch of each other. I really like the rifle but I feel like I need to scratch the itch of a custom rifle. Here is what it is with the upgrades.

-Sendero 7RM SF II, about 200 rounds down the tube.
-Leupold VX-3 6.5-20x50 with side focus, target turrets, and target dot reticle
-Talley one piece lightweight rings
-Vortex anti cant level on scope
-Tactical bolt knob
-KMW Loggerhead adjustable cheek piece installed
-LongRifles Inc side ported muzzle brake
-Jewel Trigger

I got a couple people behind it to shoot antelope at 581 and 587 yards this last fall. One of them was a 13 year old boy. He was ecstatic. The brake brings the recoil down below a 243. It is pretty impressive. There are a couple scratches on the barrel, as it is a hunting rifle. Otherwise, well maintained.

I have a load at 70gr H1000, 215M primers, 180 Berger Target Hybrid bullets, Winchester brass. My drops work out pretty well at 2880fps. I will send load info with the rifle.

I have 3100 and change into this rifle, I am wanting $2800. Maybe not typical pricing on one of these but it is too good shooting of a rifle to just hand over I guess. I also have some brass and bullets I would sell with it to make it pretty much turn key for you.

I haven't taken any pics yet, but if anybody is interested, just sent me a PM with a cell phone number and I will text you some pics. Kinda gauging interest at this point. A 1/2 MOA factory rifle with the upgrades is pretty sweet. I may never do any better with a custom job, but there is only one way to find out!

Also, there are a few items that I could keep if you just wanted the gun and not the other stuff. I would keep the scope/mounts/level, and the trigger and we could work out pricing if we were to start doing that sort of stuff. Let me know if anybody would be interested at that price. Thanks.

I would consider selling the stock off this rifle.

HS Precision Sendero stock
KMW Cheekpiece hardware installed

Has the recoil lug bedded and that is it. I would take $475 for it with the hardware that is installed in it.

If anybody would like to make an offer for the rifle itself I would entertain offers. I would keep the optics if you didn't want to mess with that.

I am considering sell in to go custom so these are the pieces I would be interesting in trading for.

-300 win mag brass, unfired, Winchester or RWS
- quality .284 barrel blank at least 29" in length, 8 twist preferably. Not Hart, Lilja, or Olbermeyer.
-Nightforce NXS scope, NPR-1 or MOAR

PM if this makes it more interesting for you

Status
Not open for further replies.