• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mmSTW

I have one the stainless fluted original one with one front swivel stud. It has a 6.5-20x40 leupold but I love the gun it shoots hornady 162 gr. SST's with 73.5 gr. H-1000 at or less than .5'' consistently. I love that caliber and rifle. I also have another sendero in 300 win mag with a shilen ss barrel, hyperdyne carbon covered brake, canjar trigger, and a leupold 6.5-20x40 with leupold rings and bases. I don't really want to get rid of either but let me know what you have to trade. I also have a rem 700 BDL european (oil rubbed stock instead of gloss) in 7 rem mag with a 26'' med contour douglas ss barrel also with 6.5-20x40 leupold that might consider trading because i never use it. I'd prob rather keep the scopes but let me know what you have. I'm kind of looking for a stainless/synthetic 338 WIN MAG or RUM or 375 H&H or RUM or a light ss/syn rifle like kimber montana in 300 or 325 WSM or rem model 7 in 300 WSM but I'm interested in varmint rifles and other stuff too.

Not a Sendero, but I have a low mileage Sako 75 STW I've been considering parting with.

I have a Sendero 7mm stw, it's the original one with the better stock. I'm tempted to sell it but I've backed out of doing it because I wanted to build an edge on the action and stock. I have 2 of them so I really don't need this.
It's in excellent condition and has a low round count.
I may be persuaded if the price is right.