• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7mmSAUM Nosler Custom 140gr Accubond Factory Ammo

LDHunter

I have two boxes of factory Nosler Custom 7mm SAUM ammo with 140gr Accubond bullets for sale.

This is in those plastic slip plastic top boxes and it says it's Custom Loaded for me but it's their standard loading for this cartridge. I'm selling it because I've found the 160gr Accubonds shoot better in my rifle. I'll consider a swap for 7mm 160 Accubonds or Nosler factory loaded ammo with 7mm 160 Accubonds.

I want $200 for the two boxes and I'll including shipping to the Continental US. It's up to you to determine whether or not it's legal to ship this to your state/location.

PM and we can discuss payment methods.

Why wait.....you should sell at the location that is going to provide you the best return. Auction process with desperate buyers is a great place to maximize returns. LRH members tend to be on point.

BTW - what is the quantity per box?

Sorry... The quantity per box is 20. Here's the Midway listing.

If I was looking for the highest possible return I'd go to Gunbroker but I'm trying to get a reasonable price and help out my fellow LRH members. Even when times are good this ammo is very hard to find and is only manufactured by Nosler a couple of times a year.

Very rare product. Thought about going to some sort of SAUM but very glad I didn't. Instead bought the guns from people for basically half price that were switching to SAUM rifles.

I bought a couple of boxes of it from Midway a couple of years ago. This is very good ammo, very effective on large whitetail.

Well... Our whitetail here in north Florida don't exactly qualify as large but it's certainly bang flop ammo... LOL

This ammo used to shoot about an inch in my Model 7 but when I had the action bedded accuracy got into the sub 5/8" range reliably with no more fliers.