7mmRM and Hammer Hunter 143gr

I'd say that H4350, R17 or R22 would all be tough to beat. I'd try all 3 (if you can get them, or have them) and let the gun tell you what is it's ideal powder:)

I have a Browning hells canyon speed in 7rm and i use71.5 gr re26 to get 3345 fps from it. I did as suggested by bean and loaded up till I saw pressure at 73 grs. Backed off 1.5 grs which was also .25 moa groups. I only loaded up 2 rounds at a time to conserve components. I forgot....Fed large rifle match primers, norma brass. Now my FCD has arrived....going to try that too. My wife and i have an elk hunt in October to try them on. Her rifle is a 6.5 prc and 124 hh.

I have a Browning hells canyon speed in 7rm and i use71.5 gr re26 to get 3345 fps from it. I did as suggested by bean and loaded up till I saw pressure at 73 grs. Backed off 1.5 grs which was also .25 moa groups. I only loaded up 2 rounds at a time to conserve components. I forgot....Fed large rifle match primers, norma brass. Now my FCD has arrived....going to try that too. My wife and i have an elk hunt in October to try them on. Her rifle is a 6.5 prc and 124 hh.
i need some of that reloader 26 powder, i have a 6.5prc, where can i get some? Thanks Todd C

I had 3 7mags but only reloaded for 2 bolt actions vanguards and both liked H4831 but the other was a browning BAR and always bought federal preminum 150gr factory shells for it, my wife killed her first buck with it cause it didnt seem to have much kick but I got to where my go to was a .264 mag and it shot everything good with H4831 but i would sure love to get some reloader 26 for this 6.5 prc i bought a mossberg predator for new around $300 I would love to see what it can do.