7mm WSM and RL26

Hiwayman92

That’s true. I’m having a 26” 1-9 Proof Sendero light spun on my Remington long action right now.

Iron Worker

I have that new Bertram brass 7mm WSM and Re#26 wanting to push 162gr Amax ,what's a suggested starting load ? Mean while I go to Alliant web sight

shphtr

Custom 7WSM with 24” barrel runs 150gr Barnes at 3200+ FPS on Lab Radar, 150gr Hammer at 3300+ FPS with .5 MOA at 100 yds. with RL 26 IN MY GUN - still fine tuning. I am currently using Win brass but am anxious to try some of the Bertran brass I recently rec’d.

Model12boy

I just got 1lb of reloader 26 wanting to try it with my factory 7mm wsm an 168 vld’s. Currently trying Retumbo at 69 grains an around 1 inch group for my 2nd load attempt. Anyone have a good starting place for the Reloader 26 with grains?

wsq

Reloader 26 is the ticket in my 270 wsm brougton Barrel 26 “ including break 3267 fps 66.7 grains powder 150 berger vld’s didn’t have enough reloader 26 to do more fine tuning it seems to being well though little over 1/2” h 1000 is also a problem to get that’s what I was shooting before re26 got some re23 I may try

Varmint Hunter

Firing the 143gr Hammer bullet in a custom 7WSM rifle with a 25" Bartlein bbl and using a Win case I got:
70.0 RE26 3,221
71.0 3,292
72.0 3,351
However, the accuracy node for this bullet in my rifle was @ 3,200ft/sec using RE23. Sub 1/2" moa groups at 400yds were common.

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce